Wednesday 24 October 2012

NO!!!

Booksfirts Restaurant
I walked into booksfirsrt restaurant with Kimberly one a saturday for a  lunch and to catch up on famliy matters. Its a nice place, airy and has a view of a lane in town. The seating arrangement is clustered and its hard to eves drops on neighbouring table conversation. Anyway we got a seat next to the bar and signaled the waitress to come serve us, she was dark, bald, plus size with a migingo kinda walking style.It took her approxmately five minutes to attend to us, all she did was just stroll around and giggle at the bar mans flirts. When she got to us, she exclaimed "NINi" meaning "what is it"...me turning my gentleman switch on I asked for the menu. She responded, "when you walk into a restaurant you should know what you want to eat" then she walked off migingoing. Still shocked on what happend I called her back and kindly asked for the menu, she went picked them up from the bar and just a meter away from our the table she shirved them to us. I kept my cool, when we were ready I signald her back to come take our orders and the first three selections we made she said they were all out but I could see the chef in the kitchen preparing the same order for someone else. My patience ran out, and my "bitch" side came to be.



Martin My Tattooist
My patience ran out, and my "bitch" side came to be. I ordered for the most expensive meal,  made sure she keyed it into the system, then canceled and asked for the manager when it was almost ready. For those who know me you understand I can cause a scene when pushed to the wall. Mr. Manager creeps in to the protest requesting me to lower my voice. ish, boss how could  I? In my mind I wanted her out of that place and I made it clear to him. He tried offering us  meals on the house but I turned it all down.I pointed to the waitress and fired her, ok I had no right to but I was at the heat of  moment. I removed my press card and swore I'd write about the treatment, lol and I am, sucks to you *guptka voice*.  Funny thing is, one of the shareholders walked in assesd, the situation and dismissed her, he knew the problem she had with customers for a month now and was waiting for the right moment.It was revealed that this lady had been having a thing with the manager and he kept her around because the sex was good.

Martin's Work

Personally I don't care if you wanna sleep with the MD, Secretary, Accounts or HR, when it comes to business,  good results better show. Learn to say NO to bullshit and being walked on. My pal Martin does tattoos, btw he is really good you should see his work, 0722155495 hit him up. Yaani am marketing his ass and pimping him out over here lol. So,  I pass by his place after work and one thing about him is he will never put a tat or piercing on you till you provide an ID, saying NO can save you from being in trouble, practise it.I have an update on facebook today that reads,"so many ladies are sexy but they don't know it...let's keep it that way". Look at it any how but this is my view is, let them mature mentally, understand the society and know who they are (identity) then introduce the compliment, otherwise saying NO to men who will toy with their feelings will be hard. Am real, I say things they way it is, lol Martha it is what it is...You hate politics but love money, you see why that 60 year old man is still in parliament and doesn't give a shit on how hard it is for you to place meat on your table, its because we put him their by our votes. I have been to party's where people literally throw money and its a shame how you'll see ladies and men scrambling to pick them am, worship of moman, its sad how saying YES can lower my/your standards.  We mess up, but a chance to make things better is mostly garanteed, take it, learn to say NO.

This is not a preaching, am looking out for you. I want by the end of the read you will join my campaign us we say NO to WEDGES lol. I have just remembered on Sunday I rocked a YOLO t shirt to church(the pic is on my Zero blog-post) and this chic Nancy said NO to it because it doesn't send a good message, here's a message to you, why don't you start your own church with rules on what people should wear, Judge Ekaterina much. NO hard feelings though, but you should catch if at your wedding your chick says NO after the preacher asks if she will take you for richer or for poor (we are focusing on the negatives) God forbid *Chay*. As I come to a conclusion remember 27th October at Leisure Gardens, Mamba Village we will be doing free screening for breast cancer, touch yourself, NO? Well I can help :D till next blogpost, keep it bura.




Dan Obura
Managing Director
Bura Creations®
P.O.BOX 51306-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: +254 725 932 277
twitter: @dan_obura @buramag
facebook: bura creations
www.buramag.blogpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment